Marzocchi Pompe S.p.A. is committed to preventing pollution, to ensure the preservation and protection of the Environment through continuous efforts to improve its environmental performance.
According to this commitment, Marzocchi Pompe S.p.A. aims to:
- Comply with all applicable laws on environmental protection and meet all other conformity requirements of all interested parties;
- Distribute to all management levels specific duties to actively monitor and apply the environmental protection standards of law and internal regulations;
- Steadily reduce environmental impacts adopting as far as possible technical standards, knowledge and advanced technology;
- Spread within the whole organization a proactive culture over time to adopt safe behaviors and attitudes on environmental protection;
- Define specific objectives for continuous improvement of the performance of the environmental management system.
To implement the Management System and to guide the improvement Marzocchi Pompe S.p.A. refers to the following principles:
- Responsibility for the activities is distributed and assigned to the entities with the organizational and decision-making powers to carry out the specific duties; QA Manager will act as coordinator and gather all needed information and will be responsible for the correct application of the system, but not for specific operations;
- The management system will be appropriate to the organization and focus on the truly relevant environmental aspects;
- The management system will limit paper documents as much as possible to the benefit of digital information and data management;
- Staff training for environmental protection activities will be properly programmed and executed;
- All the staff working on site and all the Partners will need to be properly informed of this Policy and the structure and purpose of the environmental management system.
Marzocchi Pompe S.p.A. commitment to the respect and care of the Environment in which it operates represent a positive component for the success of its work and, therefore, for the achievement of its goals.
Download our Environmental Policy 2019 in PDF
In March 2017 Marzocchi Pompe S.p.A. NEPLA plant obtained the ISO 14001 certification whose standard provide guidance on how to consider the various aspects of purchase, storage, distribution, product development and production in order to reduce as much as possible their environmental impact.
Download Marzocchi Pompe S.p.A. ISO14001 certificate here
The strategic approach of Marzocchi Pompe is to think in a long-term perspective, always setting precise and achievable targets over time.
There is an urgent need to change our relationship with Nature: this requires the greatest transformation of all and is also and above all a change in our way of thinking.
The pandemic caused by the Coronavirus has certainly amplified the need for a deeper connection with the Environment around us, both locally and globally.
We therefore have a duty to investigate the use of materials that impact on our environmental footprint and to assess their short, medium and long-term effects.
This has led us to re-evaluate the anodizing of Elika pumps.
To read the full document on the stop of anodizing Elika pumps click HERE