Information obligations of Significant Shareholders
Pursuant to the Aim Italia Issuers' Regulation approved and published by Borsa Italiana and subsequent amendments and additions ("AIM Issuer Regulations") anyone who comes to hold at least 5% of a category of financial instruments of Marzocchi Pompe S.p.A. admitted to trading on AIM Italia is a "Significant Shareholder".
The achievement or the exceeding of the thresholds of 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 66.6% and 90% of the share capital, as well as the reduction below the aforementioned thresholds, pursuant to the AIM Issuer Regulations, constitutes a "Substantial Change" which must be communicated by the Significant Shareholders to Marzocchi Pompe SpA within 4 trading days, starting from the day on which the transaction that involved the Substantial Change was carried out.
This communication must indicate:
- the identity of the Significant Shareholders involved;
- the date on which Marzocchi Pompe S.p.A. has been informed;
- the date on which the Substantial Change of the participations occurred;
- the price, amount and category of financial instruments of Marzocchi Pompe S.p.A. that had been involved;
- the nature of the transaction;
- the nature and extent of the Significant Shareholder's participation in the transaction.
To this end, each Significant Shareholder may use the communication models referred to in the "Transparency Discipline" (as defined in the AIM Issuers Regulations) with particular regard to the information and communications due by Significant Shareholders. The aforementioned communication must be made by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to be sent to the Company's Board of Directors and to the Company's Investor Relations address email@example.com.